- Delicious cooked paella
from the village can be ordered through our House Manager for delivery to the house with a small amount of notice.
- We are also working with two local caterers to put together some Spanish/mediterranean
menus specifically for Casa Rosa - please ask our House Manager for details.
- Spanish Tapas Night
- Antonio, a wonderful ex-restaurateur will come to the house and prepare a satisfying selection of tapas throughout the evening. This is not menued - he will be working with whatever is fresh and perfect at the time. There is a set price per head and for an extra amount he can provide fine wine and/or sangria. Again, please ask for details.
Rosie has extensive knowledge of the local area, including shopping, culture and good walks, etc...
She will come and live in Rosita or stay locally during your visit and completely provide for all your catering needs. This means:-
- daily shopping for fresh food and beverages
- lunch and supper prepared, presented and explained at the table, from centre piece salads and tapas at lunch with fresh fruit to a full evening dinner
- continental DIY breakfast provided
- washing up
- drinks by the pool – you don’t have to lift a finger.
Pre-arrival communication is essential. Menus on request.
There is a set fee for Rosie's services and then you pay for the food and drink as consumed, giving you the freedom to eat out if you so wish.
For further information contact Rosie on firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the Enquire Now form below, thank you.